Hurry! You can only apply for bridge assistance for the months of september, october, november and december until 31. December 2020. You can also file a retroactive application only through the end of the year. Here's how to check if you qualify and apply for bridging assistance…
- Become a negotiation pro and assert your salary request with confidence.
- Counter any objection from the boss with clever arguments.
- Finally get what you deserve and never sell yourself short again!
Who can apply for bridging assistance?
You can apply for bridging aid..
- Small and medium-sized enterprises of all legal forms
- Solo self-employed persons and self-employed members of the liberal professions
- Non-profit companies and organizations
To be eligible for bridging assistance, the company must be located in germany – either with its headquarters or a branch office – and be registered with a german tax office. Excluded are companies that were founded after 31.10.Were founded in 2019 or were already in existence as of 31.12.Have experienced economic hardship in 2019.
In addition, public companies whose shares are wholly or majority publicly owned and companies with annual sales of at least 750 million euros are not eligible for bridging assistance.
Freelancers and solo self-employed individuals can only apply for bridge assistance if their freelance work is their primary occupation and not a secondary occupation.
In addition, businesses and freelancers must meet one of two conditions to be eligible for bridge assistance. Either you..
- Sales have decreased by at least 50 percent for two consecutive months between april and august 2020.
- Or their sales have dropped by at least 30 percent between april and august 2020.
How can I apply for bridging assistance?
Important: you cannot submit the application for bridge assistance on your own! The application must be submitted via a so-called verifying third party. This person submits the application on behalf of the applicant.
Eligible reviewing third parties:
The examining third party checks whether you meet the requirements for bridging assistance. For this purpose, the tax office checks your data on sales declines and fixed costs for plausibility.
The reviewing third party then registers on the federal department of commerce's nationwide online platform, submits the application, and submits the required documents.
He can check online at any time on the current status of the application for bridging assistance – and pass the information to you. A notification is sent to the examining third party as soon as the decision is received.
Which documents do I have to submit?
The auditing third party needs these documents from you for the plausibility check:
- Advance sales tax returns for 2019 and, if available, april through august 2020
- Annual financial statement 2019
- Income or. 2019 corporate income tax return
- List of fixed operating costs for the year 2019
- Notice of approval, if the applicant was granted emergency aid.
If your business is exempt from advance sales tax reporting, the reviewing third party will use the annual sales tax return instead.
And: if not more than 15.000 euros in bridging assistance is requested for four months, the auditing third party may limit its plausibility check to the examination of obvious contradictions or misstatements.
Start your massive breakthrough now!
You want to use your full potential? Finally convince with the application, win your dream job and earn more salary immediately? Then use our proven success coaching and ebooks!
Your immediate benefits:
- Professional job application – made quick and easy plus a self-confident appearance in the job interview.
- Clear positioning on the labor market. Thus more AND better job offers. Through tried-and-tested know-how and convincing tactics.
Where the application for bridging assistance must be submitted?
It should be noted that applications for bridging assistance are NOT accepted by the federal ministry for economic affairs and energy. Applications are processed at the state level.
One or more granting agencies are responsible for this in each state. mattcastruccimazda.coms: in lower saxony, investitions- und forderbank niedersachsen (nbank) in hanover processes and approves applications for bridging assistance. In berlin the investitionsbank berlin is responsible, in bavaria the IHK for munich and upper bavaria. In north rhine-westphalia, the five district governments in arnsberg, detmold, dusseldorf, cologne and munster take on this task.
Advantage for the applicant: once the application has been received in the nationwide online application portal, it is automatically forwarded to the relevant approval office.
How much is the grant?
The amount of bridging assistance is calculated according to the expected drop in sales in the funding months of september, october, november and december 2020 in relation to the respective comparable months in the previous year.
Here's how bridging assistance reimburses a portion equal to…
- 90 percent of eligible fixed costs in the event of a drop in sales of more than 70
- 60 percent of eligible fixed costs if sales drop by at least 50 percent to a maximum of 70 percent
- 40 percent of the eligible fixed costs in the event of a drop in sales of at least 30 percent to less than 50 percent
In the month of subsidy compared to the same month of the previous year.
Which costs are eligible?
Fixed costs eligible under bridging assistance include:
- Rents and leases
- Other rental costs (z.B. For vehicles and machinery)
- Interest expenses for operating loans and credits
- Financing cost portion of lease payments
- Expenditures for necessary maintenance, upkeep, or storage of fixed assets and rented and leased assets, including computer equipment
- Expenses for electricity, water, heating, cleaning and hygiene measures
- Property taxes
- Operating license fees (z.B. For IT programs)
- Insurances, subscriptions and other fixed expenses (z.B. Costs for telecommunications, motor vehicle tax for commercially used cars, fees for waste disposal, IHK contributions, account management fees, payments to the kunstlersozialkasse for commissioned artists, franchise costs, etc. (e.G., for the german federal office of the chamber of commerce).)
- Costs for reviewing third parties incurred as part of the corona bridging assistance application process.
- Personnel expenses (personnel costs that are not covered by short-time allowance are taken into account at a flat rate of 20 percent of fixed costs)
- Expenses for trainees
- Commissions for travel agencies or margins for tour operators for package tours
Not covered by the bridging assistance are costs of private living expenses. This includes, for example, rent or interest payments for a private apartment, costs for a study, health insurance contributions or contributions to a private pension plan.